- Assist the Compliance team in client review process through the conduct of due diligence searches.
- Perform due diligence checks on pending documentation and corroborative evidence.
- Provide administrative and ad-hoc support to the team.
- Foster a positive Compliance culture within the Bank through advice, communication and training
- At least 3 years of experience in a Compliance and/or Client Periodic Review function, including exposure in the private wealth environment.
- Prior experience in independent assessment and disposal of search hits is a must.
- Should possess good analytical skills and able to independently perform in-depth analysis on Compliance related matters, particularly on Client Due Diligence and Client Periodic Review.
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538