- Perform daily site logging of facility equipment and check for any abnormalities
- Monitoring and recording of electric/water consumption for any unusual surge or wastage, and to implement and improve on energy savings
- Replacement of lightings and conduct regular tests to identify any irregularity to electrical systems
- Perform troubleshooting and repairing of building defects, access control systems, CCTV, sanitary systems etc.
- Any ad-hoc jobs as per required requested by staffs such as supervision of housekeeping staff and ensuring that necessary supplies for cleaning and maintenance are maintained
- Conduct tests to ensure safety systems such as fire bells and alarms are working
- Supervise construction new facility or renovation of existing facility
- Communicate and liaise with contractors
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Hardworking, meticulous, have initiative.
- Must be SCEM Certified.
- Must be responsive and be on call 24/7 to BMS alarm or facility issues.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949