- Renowned Chemical Process Manufacturer Plant
- Work location; Jurong Island
- Transport allowance and company transport provided
- Manage day-to-day maintenance services of field instruments in the process plant.
- Lead in the investigation/trouble-shoot of instrument fault or failure and provide effective and viable corrective and preventive action.
- Analyse and improve equipment reliability of plant to prevent recurrence with production group and contractors.
- Prepare long-term maintenance plan for plant instrument with codes and standards to comply local and international regulations.
- Responsible to ensure ISO/IATF/MHI and Mandatory calibration document, instrument files and work order documentation is timely complete with accurate in accordance with SOPs.
- Develop, revise and review of SOPs for maintenance/inspection of plant instrumentation equipment (eg. LT, TT, PT, CV, on/off valve, FT, Analyser,GC etc.)
- Annual shutdown maintenance scope and Capex improvement preparation proposal.
- Prepare documentation pertaining to procedures, qualities and safety of maintenance work, with appropriate Risk assessment and comply with MOC requirements.
- Manage annual shutdown maintenance (Work planning, Management of actual site work, Liaising with contractors and production group).
- Manage in-house contractors to execute maintenance timely and effectively.
- Manage inventory control, quality of in-house contractor and vendor work
- Ensure all maintenance activities comply with EHS policies.
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation engineering or the equivalent.
- Min 5 years of experience as E&I Engineer in chemical plant, with specialised in instrumentation;
- Good hands-on DCS and PLC experience highly preferred
- Capable to perform programming level troubleshooting in PLC system.
- Hands-on experience in DCS to carry out following activities:
- Graphic modification.
- Able to download for new instruments installation & T/S if required.
- Tuning parameter and system DB backup.
- Need FF instrument experience.
- PC maintenance.
- System alarm monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Cause & Effect list verification.
- Demonstrate ability to manage contractors/vendor independently and effectively.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:15955
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No R1101491