- Build customer relations and ensure customers’ satisfaction on all repairs and servicing activities in Singapore and our regional operations.
- Work with sales staff to provide product demonstrations, training and upgrading sales.
- Dedicated and responsible to provide a high standard of after-sales support services.
- Occasional overseas travel will be required to provide technical support to customers or distributor.
- To provide training, quality and responsive technical support to customers, perform standby duties, identify causes of equipment breakdown and undertake routine or performance-linked maintenance.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and calibration of the Company’s test equipment, equipment and spare parts, maintaining these items in clean and perfect condition.
- Maintain proper records of all relevant service-related information necessary for the job, for general planning and for Management.
- General administration of all matters related to technical and service support.
- To ensure installations are carried out smoothly and complaints are attended to and rectified promptly.
- Ensure the timeliness of reporting and analysis to Management.
- Diploma in engineering or mechanical related field.
- Added advantage if familiar in preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Travelling overseas occasionally is required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949