► Engineering Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Jurong East
- Supporting work to President, on time reports preparation and submission.
- Responsibility for the itinerary and calendar. Regional Yearly Planner and manage Yearly Travel Itinerary.
- Responsible for managing President’s working calendar, all travel related matters and timely p preparing expenses report comply to the company policy and process.
- Plan and organize regular APAC meetings/workshops / activities, including venue/schedule/facility, pre-compilation and reviewing meeting materials, taking and distributing meeting minutes.
- Facilitate and manage the APAC Conference, Agent Day once a year respectively.
- Sourcing office supplies and ensuring the office environment is maintained in line with our policies & procedures.
- Gather, compile, verify and analyze information / documents for the executive to be used for the respective purposes such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases.
- Support President to monthly review APAC Core Process implementation matrix
- Bachelor degree or above, minimum 6 years administration experience with 2 years team management experience or Executive Secretary experience.
- Fluency of English and Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Able to work in a collaborative environment, adapt to a multi-cultural and team-oriented environment.and Excellent problem solving skills.
- Self-motivation, ability to accept and respond to challenges in a positive manner
- A positive thinker and strong communicator (e ffective interpersonal skills dealing with people in a variety of functions)
- Strong at Computer skills, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Internet.
- Williing to travel whenever required 10%.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15964
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138