- Screens orders in accordance to requirements/guidelines.
- Manufactures/builds specialized software orders to support multiple business platform.
- Handles Detailed validation of multiple business system of custom-built orders.
- Ensures all urgent orders in business systems are followed through and dispatched by the shipment team.
- Liaises with dispatch team to ensure orders are pack according with shipment cut-off timing/guidance.
- Prepares software shipping documents accordingly with company & country requirements.
- Handles high profile customer queries relating to shipping delays, documents, discrepancy.
- Works with support team(s) for order processing, service team(s) to ensure service requests are met per the agreed deadlines.
- To meet the objective of the business through KPI.
- Ensures policies and processes are complied and communicated while independently resolving escalations.
- Uses industry experience and acumen to separate substance from marketing hype, and make the complex seem simple without sacrificing accuracy.
- Performs duties that include licenses, mailing agreements to customers, recording data accurately, generating status reports and performing data quality checks.
- Diploma/Degree in related discipline with min 3 years’ experience within a fast-moving computerized Distribution Centre Environment, preferably using JD Edwards Business System, SMS, Oracle.
- Knowledge in Computer applications and Process Control systems preferable.
- Be IT conversant and trouble-shooter.
- Detail oriented with proven ability to deal with ambiguity and work effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-initiated key player with good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail with data entry and proofreading.
- Team-oriented; capable of organizing and managing multiple tasks, demands and deadlines with a pleasant and service-focused attitude; and able to work independently with little supervision.
- Exceptional customer focus and ability to understand customer needs.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949