- Develop and implement process improvement strategies.
- Work closely with staff to select most appropriate process improvement techniques.
- Identify and manage resources to execute process improvement projects.
- Develop new processes for high efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Prioritize and develop projects based on critical needs.
- Optimize current processes to meet customer and internal requirements.
- Develop and maintain process related documents.
- Recommend new ideas and techniques to ensure project success.
- Evaluate current processes and provide recommendations.
- Perform process design, development, and implementation of capital projects.
- Analyze and troubleshoot process problems so as to make continuous and permanent improvements.
- Ensure in compliance with company and industry standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline required
- 5+ years in quality or business process engineering
- Impeccable math and statistical analysis skills
- Must be comfortable with integrating new technology into an existing business environment
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Experience in process simulations
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671