- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Inspect and review project to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Reporting to stakeholders
- Managing cash flow with our finance
- Managing project cost and budget
- Communications and comply with our client requirements
- Managing the work schedule
- Managing site EHS
- Work with legal counsel on Risk management for construction and contract obligation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field of study
- More than 7 years’ experience in construction of large scale Industrial Operations infrastructures with minimum project value of $50 Million
- Ability to read blueprints, structural drawings and plan sets
- Advanced understanding of risk management policies and procedures
- Extensive experience managing budgets for large construction projects
- Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes and equipment
- Analytical mind and great organizational skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671