- Design and develop system architecture
- Monitor and inspect construction to ensure compliance with design documents
- Responsible for Electrical & Instrument system interfaces with the operational plant, meeting, and technical clarifications.
- Lead in the investigation/trouble –shoot of instrument fault or failure and provide effective and variable corrective and preventive action.
- Analyst and improve equipment reliability of plant to prevent recurrence with operation group and external contractors.
- Develop, revise and review of SOPs for maintenance /inspection of building.
- Prepare documentation pertaining to procedures, qualities and safety of maintenance work with appropriate Risk Assessment and comply with BCA requirements.
- Work cross functionally to ensure systems, equipment and rooms meet internal customers need.
- Review all relevant checklist for inspection and testing plan on electrical & instrument system installation.
- Coordinate relevant stakeholder to ensure smooth completion of project
- Degree in Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering
- At least 5 years’ field experience in Construction project management for E&I projects
- Knowledgeable in construction policies and procedures
- Self-Starter with good initiative to work independently
- Experience in instrumentation with transmitters and control valves knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671