- Lead and conduct criticality assessment and Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA) for critical equipments.
- Lead and conduct Risk Assessment and implement Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Program for static equipment and structural assets.
- Plan and co-ordinate predictive, preventive maintenance work, including breakdown maintenance and plant modification.
- Responsible for conducting detailed root cause analysis for breakdown issues and implementing effective corrective and preventive actions timely.
- Monitor and track equipment performance using visual control board with leading and lagging indicators and take appropriate actions to improve equipment operating conditions.
- Manage and engage service providers to provide cost effective facilities services on site
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the process / pharmaceutical industry
- Good understanding of local regulatory codes and requirements
- Good understanding of Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) and plant reliability programs.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693