- Monitoring Staff adherence & productivity
- Consolidation of shift allowance, overtime claims, roster records and change-of-shift requests
- Investigate and follow-up customers’ complaints and feedback immediately/when necessary. May be required to handle 2nd level escalation for walk in customer.
- Walking around to see if the agents need help or have any inquiries, periodically
- Assist Executive in training the agents when necessary
- Assist and Update Executive on any unusual service recovery issues
- Ensure that all Team Leaders and Customer Relations Officers adhere to the established TransitLink’s processes, policies and procedures
- Coaching & Call Evaluation such as monitoring and providing feedback on Customer Relations Officers.
- Minimum A level/Diploma in relevant studies.
- Interested in call center environment
- Working experience in call center environment will be an advantage
- Experience on managing and leading a team.
- Working hour: Shift work required to work on weekends except public holiday, 8.00am to 5.30pm/ 8.30am to 6.00pm
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843