- Pharma MNC
- 8hours, 3 working shifts
- Location: West, Quality Road
- Lead and manage a team of Electrical & Instrumentation technicians
- Responsible for conducting detailed root cause analysis for breakdown issues and implementing effective corrective and preventive actions timely.
- To participate in customer complaint investigation process and ensure that all relevant engineering corrective actions are completed within the agreed timeline.
- Plan and co-ordinate engineering resources, including contractors, for turnaround to ensure the plant is re-started on schedule.
- Ensure that all maintenance activities are carried out in compliance with Engineering standards and procedures
- Provide input to Annual Validation Report to ensure timely completion of the report
- Degree in Electrical / Instrument Engineering
- 3-7 years of relevant experience in the process / pharmaceutical industry
- Basic awareness of industrial standards
- Good understanding of local codes and requirements (Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) and plant reliability programs)
- Able to commit to 1 year contract; subjected to renewal /conversion
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16074
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Constance at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Constance Lim Wen Shi | Registration No: R1551808