- To review the current IT infrastructure and make improvement plans.
- Plan and implement the work based on company policy and ensure on schedule.
- Support and maintain the MS Windows servers, SAN Storages, Lotus notes system and CISCO network infrastructure of the whole company.
- To maintain and improve backup of the systems.
- Supervise and train EAs
- Bachelor Degree in IT with no experience or Diploma with at least 4 years of related working experience
- Good hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Server Systems and networking environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Able to work with initiatives
- Candidate with MCSE, CCNA certification is preferred
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693