► Software Service Provider
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Orchard
- Assist in the oversight of the accounting process for 10 legal entities in the APAC region
- Coordinate and interact regularly with accounting staff in our Indian shared service center.
- Involved in monthly reporting, external statutory audits as well as local and corporate matters
- Review general ledger accounts for accuracy and completeness including vendor invoices, accruals, prepayments and staffs expense claims
- Liaise with US headquarters legal team and corporate secretary to prepare and review documents
- Prepare cash flow report and forecast
- Support annual income tax returns preparation & filing
- Prepare and submit WHT and GST returns
- Prepare audit working schedules and reconciled Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and P&L Statement to Auditor, and ensure statutory audits are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain proper filing and record of documents
- Handle verification of invoices
- Other ad ‐ hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent with 2 years of relevant working experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Navision and APAC region set ‐ up will be a plus
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16087
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138