- Understand the new product, through attending trainings and learning from various internal sources.
- Prepare the training material and information.
- Organise and conduct training programs to engineers in the region.
- Evaluate the engineers’ capabilities through regular tests
- Window point for all the technical escalation from the region.
- Simulate the problems and provide suitable solution.
- Engage with Regional headquarters for technical matters.
- Interact with Regional headquarters, Sales team and countries for any specific product rework and market recovery plan.
- Diploma in Engineering with at least 2 year of relevant working experience on Large Format Printer and Scanner.
- Ability to analyse wide range of products hardware failures, repair and troubleshoot to component level.
- Knowledge of wide range of applications related to printing, Wired and wireless networking and product specific industry knowledge.
- Experience as a technical trainer.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693