Technical Engineer (Regional)
- Understand the new product, through attending trainings and learning from various internal sources.
- Prepare the training material and information.
- Organise and conduct training programs to engineers in the region.
- Evaluate the engineers capabilities through regular tests
- Prepare training calendar.
- Window point for all the technical escalation from the region.
- Simulate the problems and provide suitable solution.
- Engage with Regional headquarters for technical matters.
- Interact with Regional headquarters, Sales team and countries for any specific product rework and market recovery plan.
- Diploma in Engineering with at least 2 year of relevant working experience on Large Format Printer and Scanner.
- Ability to analyse wide range of products hardware failures, repair and troubleshoot to component level.
- Knowledge of wide range of applications related to printing, Wired and wireless networking and product specific industry knowledge.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to Kyle.email@example.com for express processing.
To help process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 11C3793
Kyle Hui | EA Personnel Registration: R1333144