- Preparation and maintenance of full set accounts with IFRS knowledge
- Responsible for month/year end financial and management reports
- Prepare fixed assets schedules and bank reconciliation
- Handle inter-company transactions, reconciliation and confirmation
- Reviewing the accuracy of daily sales revenue and expenses
- Handle year-end statutory audit, preparation of statutory accounts
- Prepare and submit of quarterly GST returns
- Assisting any ad-hoc activities assigned
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy, LCCI or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in full sets accounts.
- Able to write and speak Japanese in order to liaise with Japan associate.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843