• Design and develop software for Automated Computer Vision Equipment
• Software development for GUI, big data management, real time socket communication
• Involve in Software Development Life Cycle
• Technical Support and Deployment
• Diploma / Degree in engineering discipline.
• 1-3 years relevant experience.
• Knowledge in programming skills in Visual Studio Development Environment is a must
• Proficient in Visual C++ and/or C# programming language
• Knowledge in programming languages such as Python, C# is an added advantage
• Ability to troubleshoot electronics / PC hardware is an added advantage
• Proficient in English both Written and Verbal Communication
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949