- Building Automation Engineering Contractor
- Work Location: East
- Engineering, programming and testing of Mitsubishi PLC and SCADA software.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of Building Management System, Environmental Control System and Tunnel Ventilation System in MRT stations.
- Development of Functional Design Specifications, Software Design Specifications, Control Schematics/Write-up and other software/test documentation.
- Site Testing and Commissioning with clients.
- Software rectification work for ad-hoc jobs.
- Interface design, implementation and testing between various third-party systems using Modbus, BACNet or other protocols.
- Lead supervisors/technicians in BMS’ field work at sites.
- Propose and implement improvement works to clients.
- Establish and maintain courteous and good relationship with clients
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/ Electronics/ Automation / Building Technology field
- At least 2 years’ working experience in industrial automation, process automation, and/or building ACMV systems.
- Have worked with BMS/ACMV system in the transportation industry is advantageous.
- Strong familiarity with Mitsubishi or Schneider PLCs is a MUST. Knowledge of SCADA (Intellution iFIX or Mitsubishi MC Works) are preferred.
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols (Modbus or BACNet).
- A resourceful individual with good organisation, time management and problem-solving skills.
- A team player and at the same time able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work during weekends or night jobs occasionally when required.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16114
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491