- Our Client is a well-established Foreign Educational Institution.
- To spearhead the comprehensive development of IT-related training programmes for the industry with the primary job scopes of preparation of all training materials to the delivery of the training courses.
- Training curriculums will be related to Industry 4.0, digital twin, big data, artificial intelligence, cyber-security, cloud and digital transformation in the Industrial Automation Manufacturing sectors.
- Mapping out a detailed curriculum matrix for IT-related courses.
- Identify areas of enhancement for training courses towards Industry 4.0.
- Prepare course material & training equipment and troubleshoots faulty parts accordingly.
- Implement course upgrade activities in terms of training content, exercise and technical works.
- Conduct training courses and assist in course promotion activities.
- Upkeep and maintain training equipment.
- Any ad-hoc tasks or projects as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electrical or Mechatronics.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of industry work experience in Industrial Automation and Manufacturing industry.
- Excellent presentation skills and preparation of training materials is a must.
- Vast control knowledge in Computer Science, IT, Electrical, Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Good industry-oriented training skills is highly preferred.
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) Certification is highly preferred.
- Willingness to travel whenever required.
- Working Location: Dover/Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16226.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374