Toolmaker (Metal Stamping/ $3000)
- Perform assembly and debugging of press tools.
- Perform servicing and repair of tools to support production needs.
- Perform regular maintenance and trouble-shooting of existing tool to support production.
- Provide technical support to production line to achieve technical & quality requirements.
- Monitor spares usage and highlight to Engineer when stock run low.
- Propose practical ideas to increase on performance & efficiency of tools.
- Any other duties assigned by superior and / or management.
- Minimum NTC 3 in Tool & Die or precision Engineer or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in Tool & Die making
- Knowledge in Tool Servicing, interpretation of Technical drawings, Tool assembly, and troubleshooting.
Interested applicants please send your resume to Kyle.email@example.com for express processing.
To help process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 11C3793
Kyle Hui | EA Personnel Registration: R1333144