► Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: AMK
► 1 year contract
- Annual tax return computation and submission
- Preparation of tax provision
- Collaborate with tax consultants to analyse tax audit issues, provide recommendations and drive resolution of any tax audit findings
- Handling of tax queries and collaborating with tax consultants to respond to the tax authorities
- Prepare necessary documents for GST/WHT reporting
- Providing input on transfer pricing matters and work with tax consultants to complete transfer pricing documentation
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate income tax and GST returns
- Participate in initiatives from Group Tax Office
- Coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives locally or regionally
- Diploma in Accountancy/Business or other relevant qualifications with 5 years of related finance and tax-related working experience, preferably in a dynamic MNC environment
- Technically strong with solid knowledge and experience in Singapore corporate tax compliance and GST
- Knowledge of International taxation laws and regulations with regional tax exposure in South East Asia is advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and accounting systems (preferably SAP)
- Meticulous and possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess a real passion for business process excellence.
- Strong communicator who can build strong cross-functional partnerships and drive collaboration to influence appropriate outcomes
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16256
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138