- Perform assembly and debugging of press tools
- Servicing and repair of tools in support of production needs
- Perform regular maintenance and trouble-shooting of existing tools to support production
- Provide technical support to production line to achieve technical and quality requirements
- Monitor spares usage and feedback to engineer when low on stock.
- Propose practical ideas to increase performance or efficiency of tools
- Any other duties as assigned by superior/ management.
- Minimum NTC 3 in Tool & Die making or equivalent
- Added advantage if candidate has experience in metal/ precision machining
- 3-5 years experience in Tool & Die environment.
- Interpretation of technical drawings, knowledge in Tool Servicing, Tool Assembly, Tool Trouble Shooting Skills and Dimension inspection in the metal stamping industry.
- Ability to operate Tool room machines such as surface grind, punch former, radius dresser, milling, lathe, etc.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949