- Implement the applicable Singapore WSH and Evonik regulations and compliance matters related to Occupational Safety
- Provide the lead in training of the Site Emergency Response Team (ERT) in emergency drills and lead (SIC role) the ERT during an incident
- Identify and assess Risk Assessment and measures for improvement
- Train the contractors and employees on ESH related matters e.g. Work Permits, Site Induction, Occupational Health and Emergency Response
- Ensure compliance to work permits (e.g. confined space, hot work, work at height etc.)
- GCE ‘O’ levels qualifications or above and possess Advance Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health.
- Hands on experience in fire-fighting, training and incident response will be a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the chemical/petrochemical industry
- Hands on experience in dealing with contractor safety as well as firefighting and hazmat response is necessary.
- Willing to work in Jurong Island and perform 12 hours rotating shift
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693