• Work in accordance with all internal safety guidelines, apply the correct personal protective equipment at all times and report safety related violations / unsafe acts and situations.
• Perform a variety of quality control related sensory assessments including organoleptic and visual determinations
• Perform a variety of quality control related measurements (e.g. chemical tests to determine pH, acid values & specific gravity, refractive index, melting point, flashpoint to determine the physical characteristics of the sample as well as GC and HPLC.
• Enter results into SAP.
• Perform basic sample verification & investigations in the event of non-conformance.
• Diploma or University degree in Chemistry, Biology, Food Sciences
• At least 2-3 years laboratory experience in a fragrance, flavour, chemical, or any related industry
• Operational experience of a laboratory environment, analytical equipment and instruments such as weighing balance, Densitometer, Refractometer, Moisture balances, Karl Fischer Titrator, Acid value titrator, GC, HPLC, is preferred.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693