- Planning of corrective and preventive actions for Local customer visits.
- Provide technical support to local customers to ensure needs are met.
- Adhere to procedures and processes to ensure department’s KPI are met.
- Report issues and customer feedbacks to supervisor or regional support team (monthly basis).
- Manage key accounts being assigned.
- Review and maintain spare parts needed to support local operations.
- Provide 24hrs standby for local customers (weekly rotational basis).
- Diploma or Degree or equivalent in Biomedical / Mechatronic / Electronics Engineering.
- 3-5 years working experience in IVD market.
- Customer focused / oriented.
- Preferably with some prior experience in handling of Hematology, Coagulation, Urinalysis products.
- Some minimal travelling required.
- Transport Allowance provided (Fixed for car owning candidates, otherwise on reimbursed basis)
- 5-day work with standby requirements (Allowance & OT applicable)
- Cannot be color blind due to nature of products needed to be handled
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671