- Operate manual, semi automatic or automatic equipment/machinery and/or perform inspection activity
- To conform to relevant operating procedures and meet the expected goals set in quality, output and yield of the operation
- To highlight any problem or deviation to the supervisor or support personnel
- To maintain good housekeeping and observe all safety precautions
- Follows routine standard methods and sequence of operations in performing operations required
- Work is repetitive and subject to inspection by supervisors and other line operations
- Uses visual aids, product specifications / diagrams and verbal or written instructions on all work
- Active participation in work area activities to ensure conformance to specifications and customer expectations
- Must be able to handle and operate production machines to meet desired output and quality
- Any other related tasks that may be assigned by superior as deemed appropriate
- Secondary education or equivalent.
- Able to read, write and converse in simple English.
- Able to do simple mathematics computation.
- Able to work 12-hours shifts.
- Able to do standing job in clean room environment.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949