► MNC, Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Pandan Crescent
- Tracks orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Monitors and expedites orders based on material requirement & inventory levels.
- Plans material to meet daily and weekly production requirements.
- Implements and executes inventory reduction programme (e.g. Consignment, JIT, etc.).
- Achieves Inventory Turns (ITO) target set by management.
- Resolves stocks discrepancies.
- Coordinates with warehouse staffs to ensure proper storage
- Monitors stock movement and initiate purchase orders.
- Reviews quality of purchased parts with Quality team.
- Follow-up on delivery shortages, rejects & reworks with suppliers.
- Able to interpret S&OP demand and translate to material forecast to Suppliers.
- Negotiates contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Implements measures with suppliers to reduce lead-time and achieve timely delivery.
- Indirect and Direct Material purchase
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price. Communicate drawing/specification revisions to suppliers.
- Involves in NPI meeting and coordinate phase-in of new material
- Maintains BOM in Business system for assigned product.
- Maintains Item Master in Business system for assigned product
- Maintains and upkeep ISO 9001;2015 system.
- Prepares monthly report on ITO, OTS, and continuous improvement projects.
- Stock Take /Cycles count preparation and involvement
- Maintains and complies to the Environmental, Safety and Health programmes and making every reasonable effort in areas of hazard elimination, fire prevention waste reduction and health preservation.
- Provides environment support and following the established procedures, reporting and correcting unsafe acts or conditions
- Diploma in Purchasing, Business Administration or relevant field with 2 years of experience as Purchasing Officer, Material Planner
- Working knowledge in purchasing and Inventory management.
- Hands on experience with purchasing software (Oracle system knowledge will be advantage).
- Understanding of Supply Chain procedures.
- Negotiation skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16388
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138