► MNC, Chemical Manufacturing
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Buona Vista
- Schedule appointments, meetings, conference calls, facilities booking
- Arrange travel, accommodation and transport pick-up and ensure arrangement in place to meet the VP & MD requirement
- Acting as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Review of legal documents written in Mandarin and organize for MD approval.
- Organizing events and townhalls including creating appropriate presentations
- Assist in planning meeting agenda and assist in preparing meeting presentation and summaries.
- Translation of documents in Mandarin to English and act as interpreter as need for Joint Venture Board Meetings.
- Maintain an orderly filing system
- Collating and filing of business expenses
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
- Diploma or Degree in business studies or a related discipline with minimum 5 years of work experience in a multi-national / cultural setting.
- Maintaining confidentiality always
- Good communication, planning and organization skills
- Understanding of cultures and scheduling meeting across multiple time zones
- Able to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced multi-cultural environment
- Flexible in adapting to changing priorities and working with frequent interruptions
- Well-organized, self-motivated, prompt, reliable and resourceful
- Able to work with a wide diversity of individuals and maintaining effective working relationship
- Work with a variety of data and detailed information and utilize specific job-related equipment
- Some problem solving may be required to identify issues and select action plans
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16404
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138