- Responsible for system implementation, support, maintenance and training
- Coordinate with different departments for system/software development
- Review and propose enhancements to existing software systems.
- Monitor project development and system testing processes
- Troubleshoot software applications and related issues in the production floor
- Degree in Computing or equivalent, preferably at least 3 years’ working experience in software system development and support.
- Experienced in Programming – RPA (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath), Python and R
- Strong Visual Basic programming in Oracle databases.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment will be an advantage
- Strong Data Analytical and Troubleshooting Skills
- Basic skill on Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Data Science
- Candidate (s) with no experience and good academic results in programming can be considered.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16407
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239