The Shipping Administrator will be responsible for the day to day operations of various worldwide shipments in a Manufacturing and Distribution Center. He / She will ensure all shipments are delivered on time by working closely with customer service team and freight forwarders. He / She will investigate shipment related issues and provides the corrective and preventive actions.
• Co-ordinates packing & shipment arrangements with the customer service team and warehouse team.
• Process shipments according to International Trade Compliance requirements.
• Preparation of all shipping documents according to company and country requirements.
• Ensures all shipments are accurate and delivery schedules are met by working closely with internal and external parties.
• Ensures filing of shipping documentations according to company document retention policy and timely dispatch to customers and Finance.
• Deals with customer queries relating to shipment issues and documents discrepancies.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• Diploma in Business, Logistics or related discipline with 2 years relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of freight management and shipping documents.
• Proficient in computer applications such as Excel and Word.
• Knowledge in International Trade Compliance & dangerous goods handling is advantageous.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiar with Inco terms.
• Able to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671