- Global Valves MNC
- Work location: Tuas
- Company transport provided
- Develops, implements and maintains the Quality Management system according ISO standards.
- Ensures all Corrective and Preventive actions are closed timely.
- Organizes and leads annual internal, external and customer audits.
- Organizes parts replacement for all customer’s complaint and feedback by resolving them in a timely manner.
- Ensures all measuring equipment are calibrated.
- Formulates, establishes a quality plan for outgoing inspection check on valve assembly line.
- Reviews and to provide disposition for all items in the Quarantine area.
- Prepares Quality Performance metrics and reports to management
- Drives supplier improvement plan/actions effectively.
- Conducts supplier process audits to drive process standardization, waste elimination, and drive improvements via statistic controls
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Mechanical or Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experiences in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge in Quality Management System (e.g. ISO 9001).
- Strong and Competent Problem-Solving Skill and Statistical Process Control.
- Experience in managing the Customer Requirement and Complaint.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Must be available for travel when necessary.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16449
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491