- Supervise assembly and testing of flow control products
- Adhere to quality procedures as required by company QMS quality manuals / procedures
- Work with cross functional teams to meet customer’s expectation with speed, efficiency and consistent quality
- Adhere to Environmental, Health and Safety policy ; 5S ; and other requirements relating to care of equipment and P.P.E
- NTC 3 / ITC / Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing operations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Prior experience in supervising a valve manufacturing line is a must
- Familiarity with valve design codes like API 608, ASME B16.34 and API 598 preferred
- Basic proficiency in the use of computer applications like MS Words and Excel
- Must be available for travel when necessary.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693