- Perform functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks.
- Performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment.
- Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process
- Works with engineers in conducting experiments
- Work in a cleanroom environment and are able to follow the strict policy and procedures in the cleanroom environment.
- Follow, comply and ensure good housekeeping and safety in factory
- Minimum GCE O level qualification with 2 years of relevant experience in assembly environment
- Experience in doing sub-assemblies, soldering and handing chemical solutions
- Comfortable and able to manage chemical solutions during cleaning process
- Work in shift hours on normal work day and able to travel to USA for overseas training opportunity.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949