- Participate/ lead in the conduct of audits on equipment / system, and internal cross-functional departments involved in the manufacture of bulk drug substances.
- Draft, compile, review and update appropriate policies and procedures in support of the validation activities on site.
- Assess, review and approve changes that may have an impact on the validation status of the facility, processes or systems on site
- Participate as an audit team member and/or as a subject matter expert in the preparation of site audits by internal corporate groups and external
- Act as a Validation Coordinator in projects that are deemed to have
- Degree in science and engineering discipline.
- Candidate with at least 5 years’ experience will be considered Senior Quality Validation Officer.
- Candidate without experience or preferably with 1 – 2 years of experience are welcome to apply.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693