► FMCG Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Raffles Place
- Responsible for the processing of Membership Application Forms
- Responsible for the processing of GIRO Application Forms submitted by members
- Responsible for ensuring that GIRO Application Forms are despatch to respective banks promptly for approval.
- Responsible for ensuring that approved GIRO Applications are updated promptly in the Membership Register System
- Attend to Unions and Members’ inquiries via emails and telephone
- Generate GIRO deduction files and send instruction files to bank for deductions
- Manage daily Host-to-Host bank files deductions and ensure that deduction files from bank are uploaded promptly in Membership Register System.
- Generate reports of successful deductions for accounting purposes and unsuccessful deductions for necessary follow-up actions.
- Responsible for daily collections at Customer Service Counter. Prepare Daily Collection Report and perform reconciliations of the various mode of collections
- Ensure monthly reconciliation is carried out between Successful GIRO Deduction Reports against bank statements
- Other Ad hoc duties as assigned by the Accountant or finance Manager
- Diploma in Business/Accountancy with at least 2 years’ experience in handling GIRO Forms processing and GIRO Applications
- Experience in handling Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables is an added advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting System is preferred
- Able to work independently and meet reporting deadlines
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16553
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138