On behalf of our Client who is a multi-international company in the Pharmaceutical industry, we are sourcing for a System Administrator, experienced in system administration of XenServer, vSphere clusters, LDAP, linux-based applications in Linux, Ubuntu environment.
- Management & monitoring of:
- XenServer / vSphere clusters, with virtual machines containing, Vm-specific applications.
- LDAP / SAMBA / FTP / NFP, with SSH, certificates. Definition and enforcement of user security policy.
- Server scanning applications for security threats, including clamav, lynis, rktoolkit, wireshark, t-shark.
- Mirrors for non-internet access, including apt-mirror, pip, verdaccio.
- Linux-based applications, including JupyterLab on JupyterHub, local GitLab, Grafana, custom Django Apps
- Database Installations, including: InfluxDB, MS SQL Server
- Management & Monitoring activities include:
- Uptime optimization, configuration, backups, version upgrades, performance monitoring, maintenance.
- 3 – 4 years of above relevant experience in system administrator
- Strong experience in Ubuntu 18 and RedHat Enterprise LINUX system administration
- XenServer, Virtual machines administration
- Working experience on the above indicated Server Scanning application for Security threats
- Working experience with Influx DB and MSSQL Server
- Working experience with mirror for non-internet access applications, such as apt-mirror, pip, verdaccio
- Linux-based applications hands-on working experience
- Max basic Salary SGD4,600 per month
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673