> Permanent position. Office is located at Jurong Island
> Must be able on standby when require to, including PH/weekend
> Less than 25% of travel for work is required
- Design new solutions based on standards.
- Implementation of new network environments.
- Deliver support in several projects.
- Document deployed solutions and proper handover to the operational team.
- Maintain and upgrade network components.
- Deploy firewall rules if required.
- Assist the operational team by delivering 2nd/3rd line support.
Knowledge, experience and skill requirements
- A good Degree or Diploma in Information Technology related studies.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Must have good working knowledge in the followings:-
- LAN and WLAN infrastructure
- Internal routing protocols (mainly OSPF)
- Wireless/4G/5G networking
- Load balancing (F5)
- Voice systems
- Solarwind System
- Preferably have working knowledge in the followings:-
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating System
- Microsoft Azure public cloud
- Microsoft Exchange on premise & online
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Manage Engine products
- Server virtualization: VMware ESXi and/or Nutanix AHV
- Citrix XenApp & Citrix netscaler
- Rubrik backup
- Hyper converged and traditional server systems
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16631
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115