- Provide support to Human Resource Development progress
- Review and implementation of the Company’s training and development initiatives
- Ensure training provided is relevant, effective and aligned to the organisation’s current and future business needs
- developing training plan, sourcing and qualifying training providers,
- evaluating training effectiveness
- performing training administration duties and maintaining training records.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or relavent field.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Expereindce in E-learning training prgrame will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS office and creation tools
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843