► MNC, Semicon Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Science Park
- Functional supervises and oversees of the Supply Chain Management (SCM) Team (Buying, Logistics and IQC).
- Ensure the maintenance of data in ERP-System (e.g. Info Records)
- Plans and coordinates local SCM resources (incl. resource assignment and priority definition together with the client (e.g. project manager, department leader))
- Proactive improvement of the quality along the entire supply chain in close cooperation with all involved departments (Product Group, Research & Development, Material Management, Finance).
- Control and verify invoices with price deviations referring to PO
- Make sure that all necessary SCM parameters (vendor data, contracts, warehouse, IQC) are given and stored properly and take appropriate actions whenever necessary
- Issuing PO’s (Purchase Orders) or Call Off’s of QC’s related to quotations.
- Disposing and ordering material for CIP’s and CSR’s according demand in the ERP system (SAP)
- Execute NPI (New Product Introduction)
- Define supply chain inside projects together with commodity managers
- Organize material for prototype (fast lane)
- Execute RFQ process (incl. benchmark and getting DFM’s), Negotiate prices based on open calculation, lead-time, landed cost, and total cost
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering background with 5 years of experience in global sourcing (Asia focused, Asian supply market knowledge)
- Experience in supplier qualification, auditing and corrective action processes
- Experience in SAP/R3
- Good understanding of the supply chain and of the critical production and assembly processes
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16721
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138