- Leading Semiconductor Chip Component Distributor MNC
- Work Location: East
- Candidates with own transport will be highly preferable;
- Drive design in and product promotional activities in Singapore.
- Provide technical support to customers design.
- Spearhead development of new demand creation accounts.
- Conduct regular seminars and training.
- Align and coordinate with suppliers for all technical promotion activities.
- At least Diploma / Degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experiences in electronics components and/or semiconductor industry.
- Candidates with own transport will be highly preferable; transport reimbursement will be provided.
- Possess good knowledge and application experience in MCU, Analog & Power Management design.
- Possess good presentation and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Overseas travel maybe required.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:16740
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491