- Global Petrochemical Plant MNC
- Based in Jurong Island
- 13 months contract with 1-month completion bonus
- Responsible to develop detailed work plan, identify interdependencies and sequence tasks for process plant TA maintenance
- Prepare and Issue P6 schedule for plant project activities (draft by Dec2020, and final revision by Jun2021).
- Work with CPSC representatives to Develop & Issue work packages
- Conduct resource loading check, Critical path analysis, Conduct schedule impact analysis
- Conduct TA work progress monitoring and daily schedule update, Daily work progress reporting during execution phase, and Issue look out jobs for next few days
- At least Diploma holder in Instrument/Electrical/Mechanical educational qualification
- Min 5 years of project planning experience using Primavera P6 in Petrochemical, Oil &Gas or Chemical Manufacturing Industries.
- Strong proficiency in Primavera P6
- Experience in Turn Around (TA) planning for fairly complex projects of worth more than S$3Million
- Ability to understand standard work scopes of instruments, electrical and mechanical as well as their interdependency during a TA maintenance project.
- Must be available full time during the TA execution phase (July to Aug 2021)
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and communicate clearly
- Willing to work in Jurong Island; Transport will be provided to Jurong Island
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16750
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491