- PLC system hardware & control programs design and programming.
- Testing and commissioning of PLC Control Systems.
- Development of PLC Functional Design Specifications, Software Design Specifications, Control Schematics/Write-up and other Software Design/Test documentation.
- Site Testing and Commissioning with clients.
- PLC Software rectification works for ad-hoc jobs.
- Experience in interfacing design, implementation and testing between various third-party systems using Modbus, BACNet or other protocols will be an advantage.
- Establish and maintain courteous and good relationship with clients.
- Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Automation / Mechatronics / Building Technology).
- 2 or more years working experience in PLC Control Program design and implementation in industrial automation, process automation, Waterworks, and/or building HVAC systems.
- Have worked with Building Management System/SCADA/HVAC system is an advantage.
- Knowledge and hands-on programming skills of Schneider PLCs
- Knowledge of SCADA (Intuition, iFIX or Mitsubishi MC Works) is an advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693