- Lead a team to execute the international engagement strategy and engage international relations for the organization
- Undertake research, prepare background papers, negotiate issues and front discussions to advance organization's position as a global hub
- Perform a key role in maintaining good relations with overseas counterparts, and establish useful contacts through active participation in international meetings/conferences
- Expected to identify opportunities, assess risks, sharpen interventions and recommend solutions in all engagements on the bilateral front, regional and multilateral fronts
- A strong international relations background with at least 10 to 15 years of demonstrable track record, including at least 5 years in a leadership position
- Ability to navigate complexities and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Highly motivated, enterprising, resourceful and proactive;
- Adept at working with a group of diverse internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Available to travel regularly for work trips
- Only Singaporeans may apply
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16782.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898