We are seeking an Distributed Control System Expert with experience in new plant set up of control system , i interfacing their plant's Distributed Control System (DCS), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), or relay system with the Safety Instrumented System (SIS).
- Fully involving plant commissioning and startup activities such as Process control and automation, instrumentation and electrical system.
- incharge of DCS system, including dally Maintenance, Troubleshooting, System Backup, Configuration. modification includes MOC implementation, Plant E/I System on troubleshooting, contractor management and reliability improvement.
- Manage DCS system contractors for PM works, emergency works and shutdown works planning
- User of SAP system for daily work order management, spare parts procurement and planning
- Key member of Root Cause Analysis team and Risk Assessment team.
- Coordinating with IT department and other department for inter-department project and system work, such as PIMS, LIMS and reporting System.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in relevant engineering activities in the manufacturing plant environment
- Extensive knowledge of current DCS and SIS
- Ability to work with a focus on safety, quality, productivity and environmental concerns
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, SAP, etc.)
- Good communication skills and adaptive to cultural differences
GMP TECHNOLOGIES | LICENSE NO 11C3793
EVE LIM | R113354
Contact Person: Lim, Eve - Reg No:R1113354 (firstname.lastname@example.org)