- Listed Award-winning Medical Device Manufacturing MNC
- Specialist in developing solutions for respiratory conditions
- Core mission to improve quality of life of patients and prevent progression/escalation of chronic diseases & healthcare costs
- The Component Engineer within the PLE team will work with different teams to provide guidance for the selection of reliable components based on failure mechanisms. The primary objective of this role is to evaluate the reliability impact of product change notifications from the suppliers and coordinate reviews of these internally to resolution.
- Part of the responsibility is to proactively work with suppliers to ensure that components meet required specifications, to manage component lifecycle and support business and technical issues.
- You will have the ability to work autonomously, flexibly and focus on delivering results to ensure success in the role. You will have strong attention to detail, be able to manage multiple, detailed tasks simultaneously and be able to manage dynamic priority changes.
- You will be Degree qualified in Electrical or Electronics Engineering preferably with 5+ years relevant work experience ideally in industrial electronics manufacturing with through-hole, surface mount and die level components experience.
- To really stand out, you will be highly pro-active in communicating with stakeholders, have experience in dealing with suppliers/ colleagues in remote locations and be highly proficient with documentation.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No:R1104671 (firstname.lastname@example.org)