- World Leading European Semiconductor MNC
- Specialist in developing Sensor solutions
- Manufactures integrated analog & mixed-signal Integrated Circuitry for consumer, industrial, medical, telecom, automotive and all devices with IoT
- Lead and organize a cross-functional 5S team to ensure a cleanroom protocol is established and strictly adhered to
- Define 5S Best Known Method/s for proper dissemination to all personnel
- Do regular audits to follow through with the identified cleanroom protocols
- Monitor SPC & Cpk performance on CTQ parameters and work with cross functional on containment and corrective actions
- Bachelors or Masters in Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant QA experience in micro optics or semi-conductor environment
- Specialized in 5S & Cleanroom standards & protocols
- Knowledge of statistical problem solving methodologies like Six Sigma, FMEA, SPC and Problem Solving Tools (5-Why or 8D)
- A team player who communicates with confidence, reliable and is committed to the team
- An individual contributor who is independent, hardworking, and willing to persevere to complete assigned tasks.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No:R1104671 (email@example.com)