- World Leading European Technology Innovation MNC
- Specialist in developing innovative consumer product solutions
- Mission to change the way people lives with breakthrough consumer products ideas through 3Is: Invention, Innovation, Improvement
- Work with design team to define electronics solution’s tester requirement & specification:
- Review tester architecture and test strategies that address efficient defect detection, manufacturing process flow, and cost.
- Ensure test requirements that are, clear, achievable, and appropriate for production testing
- Ensure define robust and supportable equipment solutions that meet requirements
- Ensure develop and execute verification plans and acceptance test procedures
- Ensure robustness of the tester in manufacturing environment
- Drive for Design for Test (DfT)
- DfT design reviews for new products; communicate the impact on PCBA design and cost
- Develop in house tester to assist in house electronics solution verification and product validation test
- Standardize electronics solution’s test requirements for key product lines
- Drive knowledge sharing of past root cause corrective actions across the team
- Required to capture technology related Lessons Learned items and include these in the Lessons Learned register. Each item must be evaluated to ensure that the Lessons Learned database avoids errors, conflicting information, repetition and invalid claims. Significant lessons should be brought to business attention.
- Minimum of 3-4 years related working experience within research & development or test department especially developing test solutions for electronic products
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in (Electrical/Electronics/Communication) or equivalent.
- Experience in a manufacturing test engineering position in a fast-paced manufacturing environment preferred.
- Advanced technical skills including circuit analysis, system engineering, test software coding, and technical writing
- Advanced knowledge of electronic test instrumentation including DMM’s, signal generators and analyzers, oscilloscopes, digitizers/data acquisition, spectrum analyzers, switching, frequency counters, and power meters
- Advanced understanding of analog and digital measurement techniques and design margin principals
- Advanced test software development skills with LabVIEW, TestStand, LabWindows/CVI, C, C++, VB, or other language
- Advanced knowledge of serial communication protocols and hardware including CAN, SPI, I2C, HDMI, Ethernet, and USB
- Experience developing test solutions for wireless technologies such as 802.11, ZigBee, GSM, Bluetooth, GPS, and cell technologies
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No:R1104671 (firstname.lastname@example.org)