- Work together with team members in achieving maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort or expense.
- Meet KPI or standard requirements.
- Must able to handle 3PL account.
- Maintain inventory management system, physical stock, keeping track of damaged/expired goods at 100% accuracy and invoicing documents with 100% accuracy.
- Escalate unresolved discrepancies/issues to their immediate superior for further actions.
- Maintain and support coordination with honest professional approach for strong working relationship with external and internal customers, colleagues, and management.
- Assist and support the Management and OM with any assigned special projects and in specific task, and complete within timeline.
- Degree holder.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably from similar industry.
- Have good positive mind set approaching changes in operations priorities.
- Be innovative for solution and improve activities whenever possible.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 11691.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)