- Well-established European MNC in Manufacturing line.
- Report to Controlling Manager/Precious Metal Controller.
- Maintain the necessary controls and procedures in all Precious Metal related processes of responsible business units.
- Business partner of the business units to provide Precious Metal related process consultation and advisory.
- Ensure compliance of Precious Metal processes been adapted by the business units according to the group guideline.
- Provide training of Precious Metal policies and functional processes to responsible business units and other corporate functions.
- Implement and maintain Precious Metal related system processes in SAP.
- Maintain Precious Metal Accounting system and ensure the correct book keeping been carried out timely and accurately.
- Perform periodical closing and Precious Metal reports to local business users and corporate functions in header quarter.
- Monthly reporting on Precious Metal Key Performance Indicators defined for business units and indicate the root causes of deviations between target and actual.
- Monitor Precious Metal working capital and the efficiency of inventory turnover.
- Analyze the Precious Metal losses been reported from various business processes and highlight the cases of performance deteriorations.
- Report and analyze the trend of Precious Metal margin and provide detailed analysis to business counterpart on the margin development.
- Organize and drive the business review meetings with key stakeholders on Precious Metal performance result and follow up on the actions indicated.
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Minimum Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management.
- At least 3 years' experience of Accounting or Business Analysis related function.
- Experience in SAP is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel applications, especially MS Excel.
- Strong in data processing and data analysis.
- Good personal and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Passion to drive for changes and continuous improvements.
- Experience in in Inventory Management Reporting would be an added advantage.
- Working location: Ang Mo Kio.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 11741.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (email@example.com)